A year is just a drop in time
- Dear America, please stop shooting down our planes. Love, your bitch.
- Oh, and Patrick Farley of e-sheep has a new strip up: Our Leader Speaks | Empathy in Our Time. Patrick did the amazing Spiders strip that was also in Wired.
- O'Reilly has put up Learning the Terminal in Jaguar, part 3 up, covering maintenance cron jobs.
- Apple Developer documentation on installing Tomcat and Tomcat with JDBC.
- Apple has terminated the Safari seed program; here's part of the email they sent out.
- At LaughingMeme, two entries on building "similar entries" functionality: one, and two.
- Google (shock horror) refuses an AdWord. Google is finding/is going to find itself in increasingly an uncomfortable position.
- MobileBurn played with the Sony Ericsson T610 at CeBit.
- Wired on NASA and Mars. Cool mission patch, I want one.
- Via Adrian, The Third Wave, an experiment to see how 'normal American students' could fall into patterns of behaviour seen in Nazi Germany.
- Oli has helpfully RSSified the BBC's Iraq latest: at-a-glance 'not-a-blog'. The scraped feed is here. I wonder if Matt can help an official feed appear...
- Iain M Banks does not like the war on Iraq.
37 comments and trackbacks
well... i don't work in news any more but I'll mail some people tomorrow and see what's shakin' - it's not made with bloggy software, but with the news CMS, so it's not individual entries etc... it's one 'story' formatted like a blog AFAIK.
Posted by: matt on March 23, 2003 08:33 PM
Mar 27, 2003 10:37 AM
If you haven't seen me in a couple of days, it's because I've been playing with stuff like NetNewsWire (now...
Read more in Un-distractions. »