This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for November 19th from 22:05 to 09:15:
- Aviate – FAQ for launcher does not include answer for Q "How do I turn off this launcher"
- YouTube’s Mobile Apps Get Their First, ‘Native’ Takeover Ad | Digital – Advertising Age – Homepage takeovers now available on mobile! Yay!
- Polygon’s Xbox One Review –
- English Has a New Preposition, Because Internet –
- Twitter / mrgan: Ads vs. Comments: Whoever Wins… … – Ads vs. Comments: Whoever Wins… We Lose.
- Interlude – Interactive Video – Not entirely convinced to be honest, mainly because [insert long blog post about video and interactivity]
- Daniel Barak on Behance –
- Bob Dylan “Like A Rolling Stone” – Official Interactive Video! – Credits for that Bob Dylan video