This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for October 21st from 14:02 to 14:58:
- Day of the Devs – from Double Fine & iam8bit – If you're in SF on November 1, you should totally go to Day of the Devs. Pro tip: go early. Really early.
- What if Interactivity is the New Passivity? Jonathan Sterne / McGill University | Flow – "What if Interactivity is the New Passivity?": (via @ybika) Important read for those of us in games, play, new media.
- Scott Simpson on Twitter: “Public library’s got books like whoa http://t.co/PyPjLiqaDi” – Public library's got books like whoa
- Apple Inc. surprises with massive $17 billion Q4 stock buyback – "Since the beginning of fiscal 2014, Apple has spent $45 billion to repurchase its stock from fleeing investors”
- Untitled (http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141021195121-27627691-why-kleiner-perkins-invested-in-magic-leap) – "Why Kleiner Perkins invested in Magic Leap" by @bingfish on @LinkedIn