This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for September 10th from 01:04 to 11:25:
- Unity Technologies weighs its options, including a possible sale of the company (exclusive) | GamesBeat | Games | by Dean Takahashi – Unity Technologies weighs its options, including a possible sale of the company (exclusive)
- MovieWeb on Twitter: “Batmobile Fully Revealed in ‘Batman v Superman’ Set Photos http://t.co/gtv24WW2FD http://t.co/Sj0xk297fX” – Batman famously doesn't use guns. Hates guns.
Unless they're on top of his car, that's fine.
- Unsatisfied Women In Western Art History – Can we replace the signs in the Tate Britain with @mallelis captions for a day? Just for like a day. A day a week.
- Jonah Peretti on Twitter: “14 Schritte, wie Du Dich auf die russische Invasion vorbereitest http://t.co/WpzPwbZGHY via @saumselig” – For months I've been saying that German is going to be the next big thing. Now @peretti has adopted it:
- GoFundMe, the site that has raised money for convicted murderers, will draw the line at abortion and ‘sorcery’ – The Washington Post – GoFundMe, the site that has raised money for killer cop Darren Wilson, will draw the line at abortion
- U2, Apple and rock-and-roll as dystopian junk mail – The Washington Post – This story about U2 uses the phrases "dystopian junk mail" and "utopian philanthrocapitalist democracy." I'm in.
- Two healthcare leaders become patients and are enraged by the billing bureaucracy – "bordering on fraud" RT @ayogohealth: Two healthcare leaders become patients and are enraged by billing bureaucracy
- Alan Rusbridger: welcome to Guardian Membership | Membership | The Guardian – @emilybell Here it is, Emily – Guardian membership, long thought about and much discussed
- Apple: Untrustable « random($foo) – Untrustable: "Given their feckless track record, would you really trust Apple with (even more of) your digital life?"
- Will Roissetter on Twitter: “@alex_tea yes. Like a massive corporation coming and pissing in your toaster while you were asleep. http://t.co/fQLqAPUmq2″ – @alex_tea yes. Like a massive corporation coming and pissing in your toaster while you were asleep.
- Untitled (http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/9/6127523/fitness-and-workout-apps-apple-watch) – Interesting to see "Stand" as one of the activities tracked in Apple Watch. Sitting is the new smoking.