This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 21st from 15:17 to 17:13:
- Reinventing Organizations – Home – Next on my reading list – Frederic Lalou's Reinventing Organisations (re my last tweet) .
- Feminist Frequency on Twitter: “Death and rape threats should never be considered normal in gaming or anywhere else. It’s time for a paradigm shift. http://t.co/po9EnzNwNc” – Death and rape threats should never be considered normal in gaming or anywhere else. It's time for a paradigm shift.
- Micah Singleton on Twitter: “Why http://t.co/fYCmiVTmTL” – Looking forward to playing the first big HoloLens game: Nut Squeeze Combat
- The U.S. Digital Service: An Improbable Public Interest Start Up — Medium – Defo having this as a sticker: Mikey Dickerson: "Knowing what I knew, it would have been disgraceful not to try."
- 5G as a Material — getting our heads around the systemic properties of future mobile networks – UX Blog – “5G as a Material— getting our heads around the systemic properties of future mobile networks” (Nice one, @plocatink)