This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for April 8th from 15:01 to 04:16:
- Comcast has very bad reasons for wanting to buy Time Warner Cable –
- Your reality is actually 15 seconds long –
- by alice lee | carousel – Julie Zhuo: Wonderful story behind the illustrations and brand of Carousel by @byalicelee http://t.co/ZUASoTM7DK
- What’s Wrong With Sentimentality? –
- ‘Robot’ to write 1 billion stories in 2014 — but will you know it when you see it? | Poynter. –
- The smart businesses are investing in things that will make your clients obsolete | Advertising news | Campaign –
- Apple’s little advertising crisis « Observatory –
- The State of In-Car UX –
- Instagram – I think my brother just helped us reach Peak Hipster by driving an Uber at Coachella
- Flaw Found in Key Method for Protecting Data on the Internet – NYTimes.com – Charles Fishman: Urgent internet security news: Experts found a breach so serious, they recommend changing every impt logon & password
- Twitter / waxpancake: This image is like an instant … – This image is like an instant personality test. Adorable or cringeworthy?
- Twitter / Ihnatko: Charged up my MS SPOT watch. … – Charged up my MS SPOT watch. It lit up with the headlines it received the last time I wore it…10 years ago!