Five things that will still annoy me in 2004:
- People who seem to think that word's that end in 's' automatically (and correctly) acquire an apostrophe and/or (and let's face it, it's probably and) live in blissful ignorance of the differences between it's and its.
- Waiting for public transport, especially when said public transport is advertised as a quick and convenient method for travelling through town using a picture of a businessman looking at his watch. While presumably waiting for his bus to arrive.
- The fact that my mortgage consistently fails to be completely paid off for some inexplicable yet unrectifiable reason each morning.
- The perpetual game played by Royal Mail delivering parcels to my flat and me not being there.
- Young people. They have no respect, you see.
2 comments and trackbacks
Uh... that's 6 things.
Posted by: Amber on January 6, 2004 01:32 AM
Shush, you. I know where you live.
Posted by: Dan Hon on January 6, 2004 07:15 AM