Wednesday, 13 August 2003
Fair? Balanced? You^WThe Court Decides!
- Google celebrates Alfred Hitchcock's birthday, you've probably seen their new calculator by now.
- I wish to draw attention to the fair and balanced nature of this site.
- The Washington Post covers the Hutton Inquiry, for a US take.
- O'Reilly's David Weiss road tests Quark 6 for OS X.
- MacRumors on new PowerBooks
"Deciphering Mac rumors is as much an art as it is a science. Unfortunately, clear and direct information is rarely offered. Instead, pieces of information must be collected and interpreted..."
- Think Secret published a look at the Finder and System, part five a few days ago. I completely missed it.
"Panther now includes a nifty OpenGL effect when launching applications and opening files. The file's icon scales larger, fading out as it grows." - I hope I can turn it off.
- Great Wired article on artificial diamonds and a scared De Beers.
- Via makeoutcity.com: alternatives when in the Matrix; military adverts in the WaPo Online (I saw the same in the print edition, wasn't the first time I'd seen them, nor was I fazed).
- BBC News: embryonic stem cell first
Human embryonic stem cells have been grown in the UK for the first time, a team at King's College London announced on Wednesday.
0 comments and trackbacks