Tuesday Morning, EDT
- TidBITS roundup of three FM transmitters for the iPod.
- I bought a Bluetooth dongle from the Apple store the other day. Okay, actually, the second day I was here. I'm not entirely sure what I should do with it, although my phone does like reminding me what time British TV shows are on now.
- It's Tuesday, so new tracks at the iTunes store.
- Mac OS X filesystem performance comparison includes ext2.
- In Soviet Russia... they're American (via spool)
- I ordered a ReBoot DVD. It arrives later this week. I am happy.
- Via Gizmodo, Tablet PCs are starting to look cool. A primary teacher friend of mine has a Tablet as part of the laptops for teachers deal back in the UK. I am not jealous at all.
- Now this is good: BT is going to roll in wi-fi with their DSL broadband offerings. This is seriously something I would switch providers for. Still waiting for the non-bundled prices to come down, though: unlimited T-Mobile HotSpot here in the US is $40/mo, $20/mo if you're a T-Mobile Subscriber. BT's OpenZone is £85/mo ($136) for unlimited access.
1 comments and trackbacks