There she goes again
- Via Brad, Edward Tufte examines a PowerPoint slide. Brilliant.
- Rich Baker on Genes, People and Languages. Every few months, Cavalli-Sforza keeps popping up in my life.
- Sometimes hype really pisses me off. Smart Mobs links to a Washington Post article that claims, says the blog, Iraqis are using smart mob tactics. What're smart mob tactics in this instance? Having spotters alert gunners by cellphone. What the fuck is so smart about that? Hm? I mean, isn't that what humans have been doing for thousands of years? Huh? They're just doing it with phones!
- Steven Frank has a Keanu reaction to his song gaining attention.
- Slashdot on that GSM vs. CDMA in Iraq thing looks like a sure-fire troll guaranteed to up page impressions.Infoworld says that the Patriot system might be buggy. The last mentions of the Patriot I could find in the Risks Digest were in vol 12.1 and vol 13.46.
- Oh, crap. That's me. I'm sure someone can top 135. Brent, for example. More on this later, I expect.
- Yoz on DST and Movable Type.
- Jeremy Zawodny on interviewing at Google (not him, someone else).
5 comments and trackbacks
Brent has 147 subscriptions as of this interview back at the beginning of March.
Posted by: Tom Bridge on March 28, 2003 02:37 PM
I've got 214. yay me.
Posted by: Ben Hammersley on March 29, 2003 10:15 AM