Wednesday, 26 February 2003
- Huh. There's an iDisk utility for Windows XP
- Steven Frank on how PDAs are only just working out how to deal with removable storage
- Pioneer 10 gone, Metafilter discussion at 11
- Gellar's Gone, via Whedonesque
- The Reg reviews Sony Ericsson's P800 and pronounces that "it's a great phone and a thoroughly respectable PDA, all in one, at a price that undercuts PDAs"
- Another Akihabara field report at Gizmodo
- Caring for your introvert. No comment.
- Office 2003 is hitting the news: a proper report at Infoworld, and annoying idiotic comment at slashdot
- The Today programme on Radio 4 covered works in the EU coming to the end of their 50 years of copyright and ended the report asking 'Who will invest in recordings if they aren't assured of their profits?' and interviewing an industry lobbyist gunning for 95 years of copyright who said 'In Europe, it's said we have culture, and in America it's said they have entertainment. How ironic that the Americans protect their entertainment more than we do our culture' to which the only reasonable response was perhaps oh, fuck off
0 comments and trackbacks
Posted by: blackjack on July 4, 2005 08:26 PM