Bookmarks for March 28th through March 29th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for March 28th from 16:36 to 05:23:
- Is this the most irritating ad ever? –
- LRB · Geoff Dyer · Diary: Why Can’t I See You? –
- Twitter / mjandersen: Just met up with some local … – Just met up with some local Ingress players at the Madonna Inn. Hearing about more rural tactics? Pretty cool.
- Art & Video Games: A Look at how Video Games are Breaking Free –
Arts, Culture and Technology (New York, NY)
– Meetup– Super interesting panel in New York upcoming: "Art & Video Games: A Look at how Video Games are Breaking Free"
- do you think tech companies that offer their primary services for free (web portals, social media, etc.) should be considered charities for tax purposes? which then i guess investments might be considered donations to charity too. i’m not a tax lawyer i j – Benedict Singleton: Interesting: co's that provide main services for free (Google etc) feasibly brandable as charities? http://t.co/dx7gwP8z1B HT @JustineTunney
- BBC spending: where does the licence fee go? – Jody Smith: @adrianhon @hondanhon @tomskerous @onpause @nevali I'm in! http://t.co/xtYssOwbUD