Bookmarks for February 12th from 00:03 to 15:15
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for February 12th from 00:03 to 15:15:
- This algorithm can predict a revolution | The Verge – "This algorithm can predict a revolution"
- Nike + FuelBand SE | What It Is: It’s A Motivator – YouTube – The Nike+ FuelBand SE is a motivator, stimulator, initiator, modulator, actuator, innovator – put it on your wrist.
- GPS Cannon … Booyah! – No, I can't think of any ways in which this could *possibly* be misused:
- Emails to RSS feed (Phil Gyford’s website) – I wrote this about how to receive emails in an RSS feed using @zapier: Handy for email newsletters.
- Why Is Gone Home a Game? | GDC 2014 Session Scheduler – At GDC this year, I will be delivering a talk titled "Why is Gone Home a Game?" Get ready
- Apple Said to Plan TV Box Amid Time Warner Cable Talks – Bloomberg – Apple's Eddy Cue wants to use apple IDs to authenticate apps for the new AppleTV. Comcast, Directv say not so fast:
- Disney Accelerator – Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try – Feld Thoughts – um, i am utterly smitten with the notion of a disney techstars accelerator. FANTASTIC:
- Twitter / jchutchins: This isn’t “sometimes” for … – This isn't "sometimes" for me. It's all the times.
- Twitter / dansinker: Ohboy. http://t.co/qE6xFAn555 – Ohboy.
- Men who use “whom” get 31% more contacts from women on dating sites | ampp3d – Men who use “whom” get 31% more contacts from women on dating sites
- Flappy Bird Think Pieces – Hoping to get on with that post.
Make fun all you want, but there’s a lot to discuss.
- O’Reilly Emerging Technology Conference 2004 – In “10th anniversary of awesome and still relevant” news, @antimega’s “35 ways to find your location”:
- THE JOHNNY CASH PROJECT – Looking at beautiful participatory frameworks including
- Washing Machine for Men – Dan W: You should check out this website Medium, it's like The Onion for tech & design https://t.co/tkVPeBROlR
- The 2,500-Person Tech Mixer That Was Not a Party –
- Alex Payne — Alone Together, Again –