Bookmarks for February 4th from 11:27 to 14:37
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for February 4th from 11:27 to 14:37:
- Untitled (http://www.quora.com/Why-has-the-doge-meme-seemingly-attracted-a-more-intelligent-crowd-than-any-other-memes/answer/Mills-Baker?srid=DG&share=1) – Answer by @millsbaker to "Why has the doge meme seemingly attracted a more intelligent crowd than any other memes?"
- Twitter / chi2014: #CHI2014 Best Paper Award! … – RT @andresmh Best CHI paper > Narco Emotions paper! Congrats to @munmun10, @gmark6 #chi2014
- Microsoft Research Mobile – “Narco” Emotions: Affect and Desensitization in Social Media during the Mexican Drug War – RT @andresmh Best CHI paper > Narco Emotions paper! Congrats to @munmun10, @gmark6 #chi2014
- Twitter / dansinker: When did Buzzfeed shift into … – When did Buzzfeed shift into mainly being a repository for circa-2007 Facebook-style quizzes?
- Twitter / johnnie: Interesting perspective on … – RT .@timoarnall: Steve Jobs “There are just certain things you can’t make electrons do” #immaterials via @johnnie
- Facebook Paper’s gestural hell – Scott Hurff – Facebook Paper's gestural hell