Bookmarks for February 3rd from 05:40 to 13:24
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for February 3rd from 05:40 to 13:24:
- Twitter / lauraolin: No. I refuse. http://t.co/ONcVMEKBPl – No. I refuse.
- Twitter / viticci: What I’m working on now is … – What I’m working on now is a headless (not based on action) @LaunchCenterPro sharing menu you can trigger from Safari
- This just in: Paper is the best Facebook app ever | The Verge – My mini-review of Paper. Incredible app. Super polished. Surprised by the learning curve. Full @verge review here:
- Paper – stories from Facebook on the App Store on iTunes – Try Paper—a new way to explore and share stories—now available in the US for iPhone.
- Google Glass’s Unexpected Lessons In Product Launching | Fast Company | Business + Innovation – Google Glass in the Wild: lessons learned (kinda reads like design research 101).
- Technology – Path Intelligence – Saw a Path Intelligence installation in Waterloo Station today. No consent notice or way to opt-out. Sigh.
- Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad – Neatorama – Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad: We should note that one of the languages used is Pueblo, a Native American language