Bookmarks for January 26th from 07:59 to 17:05
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 26th from 07:59 to 17:05:
- Twitter / flashboy: “This is internet gold,” … – “This is internet gold,” he thought to himself, “Twitter loves this kind of shit.” He died alone.
- The Multitudes of Social | strat?chery by Ben Thompson – @alexismadrigal @counternotions the idea that one social network can capture all of our interactions is the mistake
- A VC: This For That – Fred Wilson vs "this for that", e.g. Airbnb for boats, Snapchat for emails, Dropbox for videos –
- Twitter / chrisconnolly: Still looks and feels damn … – Still looks and feels damn good, thirteen years and counting.
- webstockslide.jpg – I made this slide in 2011 for a talk about storytelling, content & personas. Oddly, it's also a plot summary for Her.
- Twitter / TheBakeryLDN: …and here’s what a brand … – …and here's what a brand knows when you login via facebook
- Twitter / Sony: Here’s a look at our new … – “@Sony: Together, artists and engineers taught the Walkman to swim: #BeMoved” I need these
- Twitter / DigitalDanHouse: Just read the intro and already … – Just read the intro and already know a lot of you good people are going to enjoy this book. Out April.
- Twitter / TheBakeryLDN: Ever wonder what brands get … – Ever wonder what brands get to know about you when you "social login". Here's what a brand knows via a linkedin logi…