Bookmarks for January 21st through January 22nd
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 21st from 22:36 to 12:18:
- Twitter / JaminWar: Woah. This face substituion … – Woah. This face substituion thing is freaky. #cageface
- Face substitution – Woah. This face substituion thing is freaky. #cageface
- Copies of Scanned EO Returns Available – If I order these IRS DVDs, my cost is $2910. Media and gov get them free, but none of them lifting a finger to help.
- Twitter / brandonnn: last night i “fed” the … – last night i “fed” the lonely sexbots to each other just to see if it would ever reach a logical conclusion:
- Google Video Quality Report – Interesting page about youtube video quality. Feels like trying to win minds of consumers as net neutrality falls.
- Issue 92996 –
right clicking anchor underneath where page search field would show up in viewport prevents context menu from showing up –– ditto: "This is causing me a great deal of psychological distress"
An open-source project to help move the web forward. – Google Project Hosting
- Google’s Eric Schmidt denies knowledge of NSA data tapping of firm | Technology | The Guardian – Schmidt: dinner can be eaten without being online. Maybe.
- Maybe the Most Orwellian Text Message a Government’s Ever Sent | Motherboard – “Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”
- HL-20 Model for Personnel Launch System Research: A Lifting-Body Concept –
- Cause.We.Cool — spankmeagainplease: Feel free to sexually harass… –
- cachemonet.com – (the thing that crystalized Windows 95punk for me originally was ) #Win95punk #clipart #irony #2014