Bookmarks for January 7th from 12:33 to 16:19
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 7th from 12:33 to 16:19:
- Photosynth – Capture your world in 3D. – Innovative translucent finger
- Wolfram Connected Devices Project – Nnnngh would love non-infinite scroll plain list view please.
- Audi Presents Its New TT Interior at CES 2014 – Fourtitude.com – "Finally," a virtual cockpit in cars. Aircon controls in the vents, with displays Nest-style. Map design manages to feel cluttered, though.
- Connected product platforms – Google Drive – mw's list of connected product platforms
- Texting with a washing machine, hands-on with LG’s HomeChat | The Verge – "Though the conceit is a bit convoluted — LG does have standalone apps that can perform these functions already, after all — interacting with the appliances over Line is surprisingly fun. When you start a load of laundry, HomeChat will message you back with a big sticker of a smiling cartoon washer and a bunny laying out a shirt. When the load finishes, it'll alert you with another big sticker to tell you that it's done."
- Dribbble – Jelly Interface GIF by Alexa Grafera – "Cards," she gasped. "It's cards all the way down."
- notes.husk.org. Pacific Rim vs Your Bank Account. – To fight the new generation of cyber hackers we had to create our own cyber hackers. Using a new technology called drifting…
- Buy the Clothes Off Beckham’s Back with T-Commerce Ad from H&M – ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SHITTING ME "H&M is debuting the Super Bowl’s first shoppable ad, which will allow viewers that have particular Samsung smart TVs to pick up a few products from David Beckham’s Bodywear line and interact with the ad by using their remote control… …viewers using their DVRs will be able to rewind the broadcast and access the ad's shoppable capabilities just as in real-time."