Bookmarks for January 6th through January 7th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 6th from 23:16 to 09:44:
- Mimo – The Smart Baby Monitor – Stripes make it look a bit Logan's Run / 70s Sci-Fi.
- Whirlpool Brand Showcases “Your Future in Focus” at CES 2014 – Whirlpool gives a bluetooth connection to its fridge and developed an app to help the "laundy owner" #ces2014 #iot
- Nescafé Mines CES for Next Big Idea In … Coffee | Special: CES – Advertising Age – You are literally shitting me. "Digital agency Rockfish — the only agency to pitch during the day — went even further, proposing a smart portable coffee mug with, wait for it, WiFi, a USB connector, Bluetooth, an NFC chip, GPS and a sipping cover that displayed, among other things, the temperature of the beverage and New York Times headlines."
- Five Years of 100 Days: Observatory: Design Observer –
- I’ve completed @michaelbierut’s 100 days project (Noisy Decent Graphics) –