Bookmarks for December 30th from 20:14 to 22:42
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for December 30th from 20:14 to 22:42:
- The Captain Kirk Problem: How Doctor Who Betrayed Matt Smith – Entertainment – The Atlantic –
- my name is matt and i’m an alcoholic and a drug addict –
- Minimum Viable Fitness – Why Willpower Doesn’t Work –
- ‘If I Need ID to Buy Cough Syrup, Why Shouldn’t I Need ID to Vote?’ –
- John C Jay –
- One Week With The Nike Fuelband SE | Sessions Blog – "Here’s my bet?—?no-one at Nike knows if the original trophies were working?—?and to try and figure it out they created a ton more of them."
- Before You Plan a Strategy, Always Start With ‘Why’ | Special: 2013 Opinion Issue – Advertising Age – "Coca-Cola was created in 1886 by Dr. John Pemberton, a pharmacist who wanted to create an elixir that would give people a moment of refreshment and uplift, a moment of happiness. And thus our why was evident: to make the world happier."