Bookmarks for November 20th from 14:13 to 19:27
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for November 20th from 14:13 to 19:27:
- Google’s chief internet evangelist says ‘privacy may actually be an anomaly’ | The Verge – Sigh.
- Google Ngram Viewer – I'm a curious, so I looked up the history of "creatives" as a plural noun: A term used by youngs and olds alike.
- Agencies Shift Into Consulting Role — and Gain New Business | Agency News – Advertising Age – Can agencies pass muster as business consultants? Bob Greenberg, Carla Hendra & others say yes.
- Show us how #WorkCanWait and win a night out on us by Dan Kim of 37signals – Heh, Microsoft
- Apple & the art of blowing things up « Observatory – "Sorry, but when you work in advertising, you come to appreciate companies who are willing to take a risk. There just aren’t many of them." – oh so very this