Bookmarks for November 18th from 16:30 to 22:03
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for November 18th from 16:30 to 22:03:
- A Q&A with Katie Salen, Executive Director Of The Institute Of Play | Fast Company – Join us this Friday at 12pm (Eastern) for a live Q&A with Katie Salen, Executive Director of the Institute of Play:
- How strategists level up — Undercurrent’s Greatest Hits — Medium – “How strategists level up” by @clayparkerjones
- Creating a place where women digital strategists thrive: Do’s and Don’ts — on management — Medium –
- The future is what it used to be – @agpublic I tracked down the source of that quote a few years ago—a fantastically prescient essay by Momus.
- Social Software Sundays #2 – The Evaporative Cooling Effect « Bumblebee Labs Blog – great piece on how social communities evolve. the "warren" and "plaza" organizational patterns are very compelling.
- Facebook Has Transformed My Students’ Writing—for the Better – Andrew Simmons – The Atlantic – "However, while Facebook and Twitter have eroded writing conventions among my students, they have not killed the most important ingredients in personal writing: self-reflection and emotional honesty."