Bookmarks for November 10th through November 11th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for November 10th from 12:28 to 16:19:
- DIA | Military Art Collection – Mmmmmnnngh
- BLDGBLOG: (waves, says hello, disappears again) – Actually a better way to read Gizmodo, unfortunately
- The birth of Xbox Live – georgbacker: Awesome article from @russpitts about XBOX Live and its conception on @polygon — It is a must-read: http://t.co/uyz7blpDwL
- Instagram and Youtube – kevinmarks: “The fluidity with which you can move between these apps seems to be breeding very fluid use cases. ” http://t.co/O5hrhwyajM
- Cycling v cars: The American right-of-way | The Economist – Oh, bravo.
- Melcher Media | About – Produced Al Gore's Our Choice, runs Future of StoryTelling and also collaborated with JJ Abrams on S.
- Twitter / ollymoss: Dumb video game list because … – Dumb video game list because everyone else was doing it.
- The Olympics Will Not Be Tweeted, Vined, Or Instagrammed – WHAT?! The Olympics will not be tweeted, vined, or instagrammed. Journalists who try will be stripped of accrediation
- Untitled (https://login.zooniverse.org/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planethunters.org%2F&gateway=true) – Thanks 2 everyone who has contributed to 20 million classifications on – On to the next 20 million & new discoveries!
- How to choose: 13-inch MacBook Air vs. 13-inch retina MacBook Pro | Ars Technica – The upgrade guide for *my exact laptop*
- Twitter / darth: @vruba @GlennF wait maybe it … – @vruba @GlennF wait maybe it is james bridle
- Fitly – Fitness with Friends – "Life's a game. Play to win."
- The $2B Aircraft Carrier the Navy Paid to Disappear – Businessweek – Disappointingly, not a story about the SHIELD helicarrier
- Cover Trail: The Surprising Sophistication of Twitter – Businessweek – I'm getting increasingly into Businessweek
- All the world’s a screen | ROUGH TYPE – “do the machine-gun thing with your thumb and index finger, though Google is coy about exactly what that might mean”
- Twitter / nd_kane: These ads for ‘4D Pregnancy … – These ads for ‘4D Pregnancy scans’ keep getting weirder. This one claims pre-natal reassurance:
- This App Is A Roll Of Duct Tape For The Internet Of Things | Co.Design | business + design – This App Is A Roll Of Duct Tape For The Internet Of Things | Co.Design | business + design