Your Grim Meathook Future
Recorded for posterity.
- Larry Page wants to set aside part of the world for experimentation.
- Balaji Srinivasan thinks Silicon Valley should create an opt-ou” society where existing governments cannot meddle.
- Chamath Palihapitiya says value is only created in Silicon Valley and that Valley companies transcend power and are the eminent vehicles for change and influence, over government.
You may also be interested in:
- Sovereign corporate franchise enclaves
- Free Trade Zones
- The London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Act 2006
- The Special Administrative Region