Bookmarks for October 21st from 10:51 to 12:36
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for October 21st from 10:51 to 12:36:
- After Numerous Delays, BlackBerry Messenger for iOS to Launch Today [Update: Released] – Mac Rumors – Next year's summer riots will be much more inclusive of middle class teens.
- Kiip, Precision Moments Targeting – Brands! OWN THIS MOMENT!
- Advertising Becomes Amazon’s Newest Low-Price Weapon – Ad Age Mobile – "Lisa Utzschneider: I think the way Jeff [Bezos] would answer that is , if we think about Amazon in two worlds, one world is an Amazon with ads and lower prices. Another world is an Amazon with no ads and higher prices. Which one would we choose? I think nine times out of 10, or 10 times out of 10, we would take Amazon with ads and lower prices."
- Finally, A Better Way For “Quantified Self” Products To Collect Personal Data ? Co.Labs ? code + community – What Nicholas Felton Did Next
- cityofsound: Sketchbook: Fabrica 2013 Informal Annual Review: from departments to studios – Sterling work from Dan Hill on how he's moving Fabrica's organisation forward