Bookmarks for September 6th from 09:57 to 23:34
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for September 6th from 09:57 to 23:34:
- [untitled] –
- “Fuck You.” –
- The Ad Contrarian: Media Buyers Are Ruining Everything – Hippowill: Media buyers are ruining everything http://t.co/Vk25nzpdt0
- Google encrypts data amid backlash against NSA spying – The Washington Post – Malbonnington: Google encrypts data amid backlash against NSA spying: http://t.co/504LxodVaP Now encrypting traffic between our data centers.
- ProPublica’s Jeff Larson on the NSA Crypto Story – Features – Source: An OpenNews project – How the New York Times, Guardian, and ProPublica reported the NSA story, and why a programmer was needed on the team:
- Logo, Bullshit & Co., Inc. | Information Architects – Okay, the reading time indicator on the scroll for the ia pages is gorgeous.
- Campaign and Flickr search for talented adlanders – Brand Republic News – I'm going to lay the blame for this on Campaign