Bookmarks for August 28th from 11:54 to 17:52
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for August 28th from 11:54 to 17:52:
- Twitter / tedr: Twitter adding BUY buttons … – Will Twitter licence Amazon's 1-Click patent?
- Disney Working on ‘Star Wars’ App for Apple TV? – Mac Rumors – Have you seen the design for the Weather Channel app? Looks nothing like iOS 7 at all. All chunky Helvetica, none of that neue stuff. Also: duh, of course there'd be a Star Wars "app"/"channel". This is what the new TV is like.
- Nathan Hubbard, Ex-Ticketmaster CEO, On Bringing Commerce To Twitter: ‘The Music Industry Should Be Tremendously Excited’ (Q&A) | Billboard – Twitter adding BUY buttons to tweets is a V BIG deal. But when they expand to storedCC & 1click ecom network they win
- Inhabiting advertising: un álbum de Flickr – Inhabiting advertising. Scenes in which advertising is the dominant background:
- Untitled (http://boingboing.net/2013/08/28/tiny-ghost-car-mimics-rout.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter) – Tiny "Ghost Car" mimics route of full-size car #bbingenuity @ford
- Oh, So That’s Nintendo’s Next Move | USgamer – So… the 2DS screen is actually one big screen under the plastic? Can that be true?