Bookmarks for August 27th through August 28th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for August 27th from 14:49 to 10:20:
- Exclusive: Intercepted Calls Prove Syrian Army Used Nerve Gas, U.S. Spies Say | The Cable – "Last Wednesday, in the hours after a horrific chemical attack east of Damascus, an official at the Syrian Ministry of Defense exchanged panicked phone calls with a leader of a chemical weapons unit, demanding answers for a nerve agent strike that killed more than 1,000 people. Those conversations were overheard by U.S. intelligence services, The Cable has learned." NSA clearly not making enough political hay out of this
- Amazon Studios aims for adults with apocalyptic Chris Carter show ‘The After’ | The Verge – Oh boy RT @verge The creator of The X-Files has a new project — and it's with Amazon
- Twitter / thisisaaronland: meanwhile this… … – meanwhile this…
- Paul Graham on Building Companies for Fast Growth | Inc.com – "One quality that's a really bad indication is a CEO with a strong foreign accent." Hey, make sure you go to an Ivy League university and have that accent beaten out of you from birth.
- 1st circle of .gif hell – Yes