Bookmarks for August 6th from 11:37 to 23:50
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for August 6th from 11:37 to 23:50:
- The quantified workout: one run, eight trackers –
- Facebook tweaks News Feed to surface stories you might have missed –
- Google rethinks hyperlinking in Drive with a built-in search field –
- Daft Punk makes its first performance of the year tonight on ‘The Colbert Report’ –
- Organ donation and A/B testing | Government Digital Service – "One small change to this one page on GOV.UK has lead to around 10,000 additional people joining the organ donor register each month. This one page is now the third biggest source of new registrations, behind doctors surgeries and the DVLA." Good, considered design saves lives.
- Uncomfortable Facts About The Bezos Washington Post -SVW –
- While We’re Trying To Follow His Game Of Checkers, Jeff Bezos Is Playing Chess | TechCrunch – You know, chess. That game where you, um, collect lots of cards but don’t show them until you need to win a hand.
- stevenberlinjohnson.com: How We Got To Now – Incredibly pleased to (finally) share news about How We Got To Now — my new TV series, airing fall of 2014 on PBS