Bookmarks for July 25th from 15:05 to 17:24
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for July 25th from 15:05 to 17:24:
- Operations Is Marketing — Editor’s Picks — Medium – “Operations Is Marketing or two pieces of advice for less-than-amazing companies.” by @cwthethird
- NewsBlur – Think you've got what it takes to try out search? (Hint: a premium account.) For a limited time only, try it out on
- Understanding Google | strat?chery by Ben Thompson – Google is interested in ubiquity and pervasiveness. Chrome is the layer that runs on everything, Android is the layer that the things run on. Google's playbook has moved on from Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash (the Earth era Google) to Star Trek: The Next Generation and the omnipresent, listening, "OK, Google"
- Official Blog: From TVs to tablets: Everything you love, across all your screens – Apropos of nothing, the lens flare on the Chromecast weirds me out.
- Google to run its first-ever Super Bowl commercial | VentureBeat – Google's first superb owl ad
- Douglas Engelbart and the Means to an End ? An A List Apart Column –
- BLDGBLOG: Nakatomi Space –