Bookmarks for July 23rd from 17:04 to 19:51
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for July 23rd from 17:04 to 19:51:
- Facebook wants to know why users hide News Feed items | Internet & Media – CNET News – Facebook wants to know why users hide News Feed items via @CNET
- NSA: We lack the capability to search our own email – Boing Boing – I put five bucks on Lotus Notes.
- Home – ScanLAB Projects – Double holy shit
- Science Museum reveals 3D model of shuttered gallery – News – Digital Arts – Holy crap – "Before the Shipping Galleries's 1,800 objects were placed into storage, a team formed by the museum, UCL and ScanLAB Projects laser-scanned the entire gallery to create a 3D model from over two billion points."
- Something is going to happen in 77 days | MetaFilter – gwire: PronunciationBook decoded on MetaFilter: http://t.co/vo8YlPNem7