Bookmarks for May 29th from 10:02 to 13:42
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for May 29th from 10:02 to 13:42:
- The Corporation is at Odds with the Future – Grant McCracken – Harvard Business Review – “To the corporations, the future looks like the enemy, a risk that can't be managed, an idea that can't be thought.”
- Ideas Become Reality At The Storytelling Innovation Lab | Tribeca Film Institute – Ideas Become Reality At The Storytelling Innovation Lab via @TribecaFilmIns #tribecahacks
- 29 of the world’s largest bike-sharing programs in one map – Quartz – 29 of the world’s largest bike-sharing programs in one [amazing] map by @YAN0
- Anatomy of a hack: How crackers ransack passwords like “qeadzcwrsfxv1331” | Ars Technica – Password cracking state of the art is scarily sophisticated. Markov chain based attacks? Yikes.
- Flat or fiction — Design/UX — Medium – Flatter interfaces: as apps/websites become part of physical space, notion of separate digital space is less relevant
- This Is My Jam.es – slightly afraid
- Six Spaces of social media | TEST – Now an oldie but still a goodie.