Bookmarks for May 5th through May 6th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for May 5th from 16:41 to 14:26:
- EA is the ‘Star Wars’ games company Disney is looking for | Tech Culture – CNET News – EA is the 'Star Wars' games company Disney is looking for
- YODO Rides Again at OMSI After Dark: Game On! | Laura E. Hall – We demoed YODO at the OMSI After Dark: Game On! event and made some cool updates to get it ready
- IBM Wearable Computer – YouTube – @gruber IBM predicts Google Glass in a 2000 commercial—especially the personality of its users.
- Internet of Dreams – Fake Memories – Implanting false memories through social media for fun and profit
- Gamasutra – Features – Crowdfunding, One Year Later –
- Moxie Marlinspike >> Blog >> The Worst – @holgate @waxpancake @hondanhon See also
- Nightline Covers BuzzFeed – YouTube – Nightline covers @Buzzfeed, segue to next segment is fittingly "Coming up next: Cute animals deserve respect."
- Facebook, Google Ad Execs Spar Over The Value Of A Click | TechCrunch –