Bookmarks for April 24th through April 25th
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for April 24th from 21:19 to 13:34:
- What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer – Ace! RT @nickbilton Kids pretend to accidentally text their parents about selling drugs. Responses are priceless. #fb
- The next decade in television: rooting for Aereo and burying DVDs at Tribeca Film Festival | The Verge – The next decade in television: Rooting for Aereo and burying DVDs at Tribeca Film Festival
- Into the Arctic | Greenpeace – This website/interactive is blowing my mind on both the web and fate of the earth levels H/T @oh_sk
- Twitter / jennatar: Here’s how I’ve organized my … – Here's how I've organized my smartphone's game library, btw
- Untitled (https://search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZContentLink.woa/wa/link?mt=8&path=apps%2frobotunicornattack2) – Oh my god. Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is free, supported by IAP background tunes, including "Neverending Story".
- HAPPY TIME NOW! • You have been working so hard. You need a break…. – @hondanhon @aaronofmontreal Raw footage: via @hechanova