Bookmarks for April 10th from 15:14 to 23:47
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for April 10th from 15:14 to 23:47:
- Facebook Home review: are people more important than apps? –
- As It Focuses On Profitability, Tumblr Lays Off Team Behind Editorial Initiative Storyboard | TechCrunch – Tech companies that think they can dabble in content creation effectively, Case No. 862: Tumblr.
- Scatter, Adapt, and Remember – "Our kids will be the last generation to see no city lights on the moon," from an interview in @annaleen's new book:
- Creative Jobs Versus Financial Stability – Is Creative Ambition Enough to Get Financial Stability – ELLE – What a great essay by Genevieve Smith about the push-pull between creativity and making money. via @TheBillfold
- Welfare cuts widen UK prosperity gap – FT.com – "Cuts to welfare payments will hit the local economies of northern towns and cities as much as five times as hard as the Conservative heartland southern counties, according to research commissioned by the Financial Times into the impact of austerity."