Bookmarks for March 25th from 15:00 to 21:31
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for March 25th from 15:00 to 21:31:
- Gamasutra – News – The technique LucasArts used to design its classic adventure games – Puzzle layout documentation for Grim Fandango
- Gamasutra – News – Spector: Games need to borrow from film less – Games with different kinds of verbs
- Would You Buy a Telenoid from Outer Space? – IEEE Spectrum – You'd buy a robot if it had a story
- Visceral Apps and You — Mysterious Trousers – Make things that move, move naturally and with character.
- Arena.Xlsm Released! | Cary Walkin.CA – Procedural RPG made in Excel. Just like "life finds a way" and "everything can eventually read email."
- Gamasutra – News – Nintendo’s indies guy tells you how to get your games approved – Self publishing just got a lot easier on Nintendo's platforms
- Phone Reminders Let Users Know Which Groceries Are About To Expire – PSFK – PSFK – JESUS CHRIST stop coming up with the same, non-executed idea about knowing what's in your fridge. Especially you, advertising people.
- [toread] Bookmarks for March 25th from 03:00 to 14:59 : Extenuating Circumstances – Bookmarks for March 25th from 03:00 to 14:59