Bookmarks for January 31st through February 1st
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for January 31st from 18:00 to 10:42:
- iPhone launch — Benedict Evans – "It's fascinating to watch the original iPhone launch ads from 2007 today. Everything they show seems somehow boring, obvious and generic, yet this was all totally new at the time. Now, of course, it's been copied into banality."
- Hessian – Erin Kissane nails it: "This brand-without-a-product Hessian thing feels like a cartoon outtake from @GreatDismal’s Blue Ant world."
- Difficult Difficult Lemon Difficult – Embroidered Tucker's Law
- ICEHOTEL – a warm story about a cold place by Anna Öhlund & John Pettersson – This looks fantastic
- Love in the Age of Data: How One Woman Hacked Her Way to Happily Ever After | Brain Pickings – "how data saved my love life"