Bookmarks for December 29th from 00:05 to 23:43
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for December 29th from 00:05 to 23:43:
- [toread] Max Temkin’s Top 10 Games of 2012 – Giant Bomb –
- [toread] light AMPL IFICATION –
- [toread] Convenience Wins, Hubris Loses and Content vs. Context, a Presentation for Some Music Industry Friends at FISTFULAYEN –
- [toread] Dynamic Pricing: Coke Machine Article –
- [toread] Why I Don’t Post On Medium — Medium Ideas — Medium –
- [toread] Tenth Grade Tech Trends — Product Design — Medium –
- [toread] The Pro-Gun Movement Is Too Often Anti-Liberty – Atlantic Mobile –
- [toread] Amazon, Apple, and the beauty of low margins — Remains of the Day –
- Pictures « Fred Eerdekens – Writing with shadows
- E-book Reading Jumps; Print Book Reading Declines | Pew Internet Libraries – The population of e-book readers is growing. In the past year, the number of those who read e-books increased from 16% of all Americans ages 16 and older to 23%. At the same time, the number of those who read printed books in the previous 12 months fell from 72% of the population ages 16 and older to 67%.
- American Airlines New Coach Lounge, 1971 | Flickr – Photo Sharing! – Holy crap.
- 2012 Year in Review • Letterboxd – Good year-in-review from Letterboxd