Bookmarks for May 22nd through May 23rd
This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for May 22nd from 12:04 to 08:09:
- StoryCode: Immersive Storytelling | Home – Portland should have one of these. Notable for a surprisingly sane lack of the T-word on the front page. (In fact, the only mention I can find of the T-word on the front page is immediately followed by the word "marketing", which, well…)
- On Sleep No More, magic and immersive storytelling | Fresh & New(er) – Seb Chan has done a good writeup about what Punchdrunk's Sleep No More in NYC and their collaboration with MIT's Media Lab (jealous? me? never!) Seb's blog is also worth a read thanks to his fantastic header graphic.
- XOXO Festival by Andy Baio — Kickstarter – @hondanhon: RT @tomcoates: Andy Baio's amazing idea for a creative kickstarter-powered conference in Portland: http://t.co/eZxkL7gN I'm going. Are you?
- ETech 2009: Speaker: Jennifer Magnolfi — O’Reilly Conferences – panelist today at MSFT trends conference.
- Mobile Research – dscout – mobile research firm, via trends conference at MS