Some minor, some major.
- Foyles’s stool/window area needs plug sockets. And slightly more obvious wifi.
- Vox lets you embed widgets, but you need to paste the code in yourself. No directory of widgets to select from!
- Facebook’s not ever telling me what a message is, only that I’ve got one, is seriously starting to piss me off.
- Not quite knowing how to deal with friendships of different types on Facebook, even though it’s got slightly better ways of exposing relationship information.
- Foxtons. Don’t really need to say much more.
- Actually, renting in general. Or having to live somewhere. Can’t abide it. Waiting for the geek rapture when we all get to upload.
- The weather, because I’m British.
- Going back to a 1GHz AlBook from a 2.16GHz MacBook Pro. But then I suppose I’ll get to upgrade sometime after Leopard comes out, so it’s swings and roundabouts.