London Gamer Geeks Night 3
Next Wednesday, 20th June is the third London Gamer Geeks night, helpfully billed by me as:
A geeky games-type thing where we do stuff like:
- bring your DS and swap games! (extra points for bringing a Game Gear or a Lynx)
- shout about Sony Home! (and, by logical extension, how no one you know owns a PS3!)
- make jokes about Second Life!
- wail at games awards!
- try and one-up one another about how much you love Sega!
- proclaim your love for UK Resistance!
- bitch about EDGE!
- play games like Set and Blue Moon!
- exchange invite codes to l33t betas!
at the same time as:
For the click-through deprived, all you really need to know is that it’s at 7pm at The College Arms on Wednesday 20 June.
James and I have got some ideas and will probably be saying a few things about a forthcoming gamer geek quiz…