Being a bulleted list of what I got up to over the weekend:
- Slept. A lot.
- Brunch over at Abbeville road with friends, and a farmer’s market. Fantastic cherry and banana bread.
- Up early for Borough Market. Still trying to work out the best stall for bacon butties (suggestions, anyone?), taking pictures and getting annoyed that my camera ran out of charge.
- Bumping into Jones and Foe by the avocados.
- Forbidden Planet for Buffy #1 and #3 (#1 was a reprint, #3 was brand new and #2 was out of stock).
- ZOMGing in Borders on Charing Cross Road over Buffy #1. They really should make a TV show out of it or something.
- Splurging on Okami, Burnout Dominator (so sue me), Grim Fandango, Eledees/Elebits and God of War 2.
- Watching in rapt horror/fascination as Mrs Danhon did a couple 5 hour+ sessions of Okami, with the protestation that “you brought this into our house!”
- Feeling really rather guilty about Burnout Dominator
- Only getting so far as the tutorial in Elebits
- Not watching Doctor Who. Sue me. I’m still bitter about the two Dalek episodes.
- Playing God of War 2. Having to rub my eyes a lot. Still trying to take out the Colossus.