This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for March 1st from 06:35 to 02:46:
- Tony Hall: BBC needs political and financial backing to survive in digital age | Media | The Guardian – Tony Hall's just delivered a big speech on the future of the BBC
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Difference between revisions – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Wikipedia article edited anonymously from Apple
- Untitled (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00QJLNM2W/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&ref=plSrch&dpID=51PC402AqWL&keywords=Jamie+Bartlett&sr=1-2&redirectFromSS=1&qid=1425292030&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&noEncodingTag=1&dpPl=1) – If intelligence agencies were a little more transparent, we'd probably appreciate just how difficult their job is.
- Emotional Labor for Gmail – has been mentioned in Popular Mechanics, the Mirror, and Cup of Jo. Precisely the knife edge this project resides
- ?????? ? ?????? – Wow, @xiaomi really WAS born on the Internet. Straps its new #yicamera to a cat.
- Amir Efrati on Twitter: “Wow, @xiaomi really WAS born on the Internet. Straps its new #yicamera to a cat. http://t.co/2e3WOrcHNu http://t.co/k6U5QZdxTn” – Wow, @xiaomi really WAS born on the Internet. Straps its new #yicamera to a cat.
- The Other Side of Diversity — TheLi.st @ Medium — Medium – Useful acct of what it's like to be a minority in tech. Bullets 2/3 thru = killer. @ericajoy
- Untitled (https://econsultancy.com/blog/66143-the-new-digital-c-suite-how-influential-is-the-cmo/?dm_i=LQI,37XTN,F16C70,BJ5CP,1&utm_content=buffer50a8a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer) – CMOs are the new CTOs. The new digital c-suite: How influential is the CMO? | Econsultancy
- The History of Machine Learning from the Inside Out — Talking Machines –
- sean rose on Twitter: “http://t.co/P60Od3cVSy” –
- Valve’s big announcement should get you excited (and terrified) about virtual reality | Polygon – Valve and HTC's headset is all the cool stuff about VR, with some really concerning bits for mainstream adoption:
- Alastair Somerville on Twitter: “#FutureWarningSigns – this public space is private. http://t.co/KtHDjocyIj” – #FutureWarningSigns – this public space is private.