This is an auto-posted collection of public links I’ve either posted to, or favourites from Twitter, my Instapaper bookmarks and my public links posted to Pinboard.in for December 12th from 13:58 to 17:34:
- Untitled (http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/achievement/rje7/3463a150-c66f-40af-8170-24a63d26b083?external_share_id=3E477EFB-8F68-49A6-8C6F-004AF771E2D8) – 8 hours moving in the day! – I achieved the Great 8 trophy with my Nike+ FuelBand. #nikeplus
- Creating Big Buzz Through New Modes Of Storytelling | Syfy – Advertising Age – "The blurrier the lines between marketing and #content the better."
- What Medium Is For — Nelson’s Errata — Medium – What it is and does, versus who's using it and what they're using it for. Or: the platform's better than the content at the moment. But what platform isn't?
- Edge of Tomorrow – Movie Trailers – iTunes – The short story (translated from the original Japanese to All You Need Is Kill) is pretty good. I wish this wasn't Yet Another Cruise vehicle, though. And I'm really, really hating title and trailer design that falls into all these shitty sci-fi tropes.
- First Images from Wally Pfister’s TRANSCENDENCE! – Ain’t It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news. – Paul Bettany plays his best friend, Jarvis.